AUPP is an excellent pathway to Bachelor Programs for you in Australia/UK/Canada/New Zealand. This pathway program is available to all 12th pass outs from the current & previous years. We provide a pathway to bachelor programs in the leading fields of Information Technology, Business and Commerce, and Accounting so as to provide you with excellent and fruitful career options after the completion of your degree. A great benefit of this program is that it helps save up to 20 Lacs in money.
A great challenge posing in front of the students going overseas for studies is the huge difference in the teaching methodologies and the newer syllabus structure. We put in all efforts to make our students accustomed to the overseas teaching style and course structure. Students can get familiar with the internationalteaching methodology in India while studying for the 1st year here in India itself, and go on to complete the rest of their course in Australia./UK/Cananda/Newzealand.
Benefits of AUPP :
Huge Cost Savings
Become Graduate from a world-renowned university
Bachelor’s Degree Pathway: Study the first 10 months in India & the rest 2 years in Australia/UK/Canada/Newzealand
Precious Time Saving – Start your studies from day one and save time
Start preparing for IELTS once you enroll with AUPP
Complete Visa Assistance – Guidance through a recognized agency
Optional Support Services in Australia you may avail – Airport Pickups, Accommodation, Job Placement Assistance, Personal Counselling in Australia.
2019/2020, Year 12th Pass
Minimum Eligibility required in Year 12th:
The following Average of Best 4 academic subjects in Year 12th from different boards:
CBSE & ICSE Boards: 60%
State Boards (excluding Punjab & Haryana State Board): 65%
Haryana & Punjab State Boards: 70%
Why study in Australia?
• Australian qualification, international recognition.
• Learning aimed at making industry-ready workforce.
• A great place and the first choice for hordes of international students.
• A place where nature perfectly blends into the urban lifestyle.
• Something for everyone, be it wildlife, cuisines, multicultural environment, or scenic beauty.
• Australia is a safe, friendly, and harmonious country equally welcoming for students from all backgrounds, countries, and cultures.
• Being an English-speaking country, Australia offers great comfort in studying and living.
• Courses designed to match industry trends and requirements.
• CRICOS regulated courses for higher quality and global acceptance.
• AQF Framework for a structured education system.
• Top and globally respected universities offering the widest range of programs.
Student support services:
• Student support services are available to help facilitate a smooth transition to life in Australia.
• Emergency and health services available*.
• Airport pickup*.
• Part-time job assistance.
• More than 950,000 international students were enrolled at Australian education institutions in December 2019.
• International student enrolments at Australian education institutions rose by close to 10% year-on-year from 2018 to 2019.
• Qualifications are recognized by international employers and leading universities around the world.
Mr. Daniel Varghese
Center for American Studies
Planing to Study in Australia?
We can help you find the perfect course and university in Australia. Get in touch with us now to get FREE advice! Call or Whatsapp on 984-772-7325